Flecha Automotive Inc. - Body Shop Fort Myers, Florida
Auto Paint & Auto Body Collision Repair Service
Our Collision Center in Downtown Fort Myers, Florida has been serving Lee County's automotive needs since 1995.
- FREE On-Site Estimate within a 5 Miles from Downtown Fort Myers, Florida.
- FREE Standard Pin Stripping with any $600.00 or more repair.
- FREE Vehicle Exterior and Interior Wash and Clean Up.
- FREE Complete interior and exterior detail with any major repair.
- FREE Pick-up and Delivery
We offer fleet discounts!
- Flecha Automotive, Inc is owned and operated by Mr. Roberto Flecha. Being family operated we give personal attention to our customer's need to be treated with professional detail attention to their insurance and none insurance accident repairs.
- Our Staff of ASE Certified and Factory Authorized Auto Body Technicians insure that the safety and value of your automobile is maintained to your manufactures' specifications. Protect your family, passengers, and investment with our certified technicians.
- Flecha Automotive, Inc. has over 25+ years experience with complete commitment to our customers.
- We pride ourselves on several factors that give us an edge over other body shops.
- We operate under a simple philosophy of respecting the customer, even when that customer isn't present, and this belief is always transferred to our superior service in the following way. When our appraisers write your estimate we keep in mind how important is a full and complete estimate. Our experience in this field allows us to eliminate many additional supplements or increases in the estimate. We consider every one of our estimates to be an important promise to you, the customer.
- Save Yourself Hundreds or Thousands of Dollars On Minor Body Repairs!
For honest, affordable collision repair in all of South West Florida, nobody beats Flecha Automotive, Inc. for price, quality or workmanship. In our 25+ years of experience, we have been providing the finest paint and body repair services and unsurpassed customer service to our neighbors in Downtown Fort Myers, Florida.
- We offer the latest in computerized auto body repair services to get your car or truck looking like new and back on the road as soon as possible.
- From fender benders, to heat damage, to minor collision damage, Flecha Automotive, Inc. trained estimators will assist you in filing your insurance claim and negotiating with your provider to ensure that all repairs are performed properly.
- Our highly trained, certified auto body service technicians use state-of-the-art equipment, factory authorized parts and auto body finishes.
- Does the damage to your car or truck prevent you from driving it? Give us a call at (239) 694-4301 to arrange for a FREE Estimate.
- Flecha Automotive, Inc. is I-CAR certified. I-CAR Training is the industry standard for automotive collision repair. This international, not-for-profit training organization is dedicated to improving the quality, safety, and efficiency of auto collision repair for the ultimate benefit of the consumer. Flecha Automotive, Inc. will restore your vehicle to the highest standards possible. To achieve the results you are looking for in restoration we use computerized measuring systems to bring your automobile back up to factory specifications. We want you to be satisfied with the results and proud to drive your vehicle after it has been put back to pre-accident condition.
- Formed by the collision industry in 1979, I-CAR is an international, not-for-profit training organization. All I-CAR activities and resources focus on helping the industry achieve a high level of technical training.
- The I-CAR vision is that every person in the collision industry, current and future, has the necessary knowledge and skills relevant to their position to achieve a complete and safe repair.
- I-CAR develops and delivers technical training programs to professionals in all areas of the collision industry. In addition, I-CAR provides a communication forum for anyone interested in proper collision repair. I-CAR's primary funding is derived from student tuition and services. This assures that I-CAR can remain unbiased in developing programs and services on an industry-wide basis.